Welcome to Griffith Aikido
A registered Griffith University Sports Club
NATHAN SPECIAL OFFER
For Griffith University students & staff only
- 1st year membership waived.
- Join the Griffith Aikido Beginners Course on any Tuesday evening.
- The first 2 lessons of your 8 lesson Beginners Course will be free!
- Pay $5 per class to complete the remaining 6 lessons in your Course (pay in cash at the door because this one-time offer is not available on our website)
- Do your first grading to 7th Kyu at the end of your 8 lessons.
- Join the regular class and get your next 2 classes free!
Come to the Multi Purpose Room in Building N36, which is a short walk down Johnson Path towards Kessels Road. Although we offer Aikido classes three times a week, the Nathan Beginner’s Course is run on Tuesday and Thursday evenings only.
Go at your own pace
You can choose whether to complete your course at the rate of either one or two lessons per week. Check out Nathan dojo for location and class times.
What to expect when you start
Aikido is a very affordable leisure activity. There is no obligation to buy a uniform or any equipment until you are certain that you would like to train with us for a while. Even then, our ‘concession rates‘ are very affordable for students. Read more about what to expect at the start.